14 December 2008

Loving Christmas!

Warning: This is one of those boring posts you'll wish you hadn't read. But I just have to take a second and say how much I LOVE this Christmas season. This is the first time since childhood where I've had almost nothing to worry about. Granted, I am studying for the bar a little bit, but I won't get too intense until January . . . and there's the fact that Garrett is busy with finals, so I think about him a lot, but for the most part, I'm just drinking in Christmas. Today, I made brownies and went to a Christmas get-together, then came home and made cookies for my office with The Santa Clause 2 on TV in the background. It was a horrendous movie, but I just wanted to hear the words, "Reindeer", "Santa", "Elves", . . . . you get the idea. It's been so nice. Hmm. maybe next year we'll get some visitors - NY is a great place for some pre-holiday shopping and fun!

3 comments:

Hmm said...

SWEET! I am the first to comment. Merry Christmas Garrett and Megan!

Megan Andersen said...

We want to be one of those visitors!

Dinger said...

I hope we get to share some Christmas spirit in the next few days! You deserve a fun holiday!! I love you!