25 June 2008

i love tag!


Oh my goodness here goes . . .

How long have you been together? That's such a good question! Read Meg's post.

Who kissed who first? Meg kissed some buck-toothed loser in 3rd grade.

Who eats more? Me I just hope it doesn't make my butt any bigger!

Who is taller? Me - but only by a quarter inch!

Who is smarter? Meg - no question! She can get anyone off for their poor judgement!

Who is more sensitive - I can smell a scented candle from 50 yards! but Meg cries more!

Who does the laundry? Me and I'm SO good at it!

Who cooks? Meg can throw down a succulent dish, but watch out -- if you get in her way, it's seriously like Hell's Kitchen in there!

Who drives when you two are together? Meg, but I'm the one that has to steer and work the pedals!

Who is more stubborn? Me, but I usually don't notice that I lost the argument! What can I say?! She's a lawyer!

Who has more siblings? Me!

Who is more daring? Gotta push the envelope!

I tag: Clay, Dan, Bryan, Walt, Pedro, Kris, and all my homies!

8 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Meg,,

I have looked at your blog too, it is great to see old friends. Your life sounds fun and crazy!! Thanks for saying hi--Kat

Bryan and Laura Taylor said...

Lol! The picture in my head of you and meg driving in a car together made me laugh. We miss you guys so much!

cswelchkins said...

You two are so funny! I loved the tags! Can't wait to see you soon. Love you both, Mom Welch

Rachel Ure said...

ok- so i found your blog through paiges- through my sister's.. anyways it is soo fun to see what you are up to. I live in missouri too! my husband is in ortho school in st. louis! we love it there! Hope you are still singing- you have an amazing voice! good luck with dental school- law- and so on. -rachel callister ure

shh said...

I laughed so hard I cried as I read Garrett's comments. He should have been a creative writer. Remind me to measure his butt next time I see him!

Megan Andersen said...

Oh how I wish I lived next door to you two! Don't worry Garrett...your butt looks great!! That is of course if it hasn't gotten any bigger since the last time I saw you?.

Heather said...

Meg, cute to see your blog :) You're beautiful.

Brooke said...

Pedro is in the field in San Antonio, TX doing training stuff. I have no idea if he even has time to look at our own blog let alone others. Good luck with the tag!

I'll have to blog soon about what he's doing. I bet you'd love it:)